Saturday, July 25, 2009

MY LIFE SO FAR.....

~*Sorry it's been so long (not that anyone really reads this)... Where do i start???

I guess with Madelaine's 1st birthday... Yup you read it correct. My little girl is growning up she turned 1 on July 7th and her birthday party was on the 11th. It was a very hectic and full week. On july 5th my step dad and brother came into town for the birthday and we did alot of sight seeing. Jacobs mom and well as my mom, her ex also came out ( later on that week) we had alot of fun but had a very full house to keep up with.
On the day of the birthday party my friend ashley and her husband came out and ashley decorated maddies birthday cake. Brenda, Yvette and Melanie also came out as well as my husbands friend Zim. We didn't do to much just bbq and ate cake. Maddie got to have a small cake for herself and oh boy did she make a mess!!!! Once the party was over everyone (mainly mself) was able to relax a little and enjoy all the company.
By the following wedenssday everyone was gone and boy was i happy! I love my family but it is difficult to have that many people under 1 roof for a week straight. Other than that not a whole lot has happend in the Morris household. I think we are still trying to get over all the caios from the paty..... I know it was 2 weeks ago but planing a party for a 1 year old is a hard thing to do. So long for now if anything exciting happend i will be sure to write all about it*~

No comments:

Post a Comment