Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Exciting Day

So ever since Madelaine was born Jacob has been telling me that we should wait to get her ears peirces until she is old enough to decide if she wants them or not... Understandable right?!?! So instead i painted her toenails bright neon orange!!! They look so cute... Well i did that to her toes like 2 weeks ago.
So yesterday Jacob told me I can take Maddie to the mall to get her ears pierced.!!!! I was soooo excited. So of course first thing this afternoon what do we do?? We went to Claire's and got maddies ears peirced!! We chose to put her birthstone (Ruby) in her ears. So she finally has her little ears pierced, exactly 1 month before her 1st birthday! I was so excited.
She really didn't cry that bad nothing more than when she gets her shots. After we did the first ear i put her nook in her mouth and talked to her while the lady did the second hole and once that was done i gave her a sippy of juice and she was just fine!! I am so happy jacob let me do this. I have wanted to do it for so long now and i finally got to!!! Now i am just worried that since he was so pushing in letting me do this (he's been telling me to do it for about a week) it can only mean he wants something in return..... i guess only time will tell if this was all just a trick. Untill than i will enjoy the fact that my little girl is now my little "ear pierced" girl!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. yay! now you can get her the shamrock earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and you know what that means.... We have to have another Busch Gardens trip so i can get them!!!!! I totally forgot about that!!!!

    ReplyDelete