Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My first Blog!!!

So this is my first blog and i have NO CLUE what i am doing!!!HAHA I didn'teven set up this profile Ashley did and she is probably the only one who is going to read this but oh well!!!! So I didn't do anything taht pertains to packing amd moving today (oops scratch that) I did turn in our application for the house we want to rent!!! Other than that i didn't do anything because i have this major headache. But oh well it was nice to not have to do anything for once. After i go get jacob from work maybe i will pack up some more cloths!!!! haah something easy and major that needs to be done! Well I know this is my first blog and i should be telling you everything about the last 21 years of my life but i can't do it now cause i have to go get my little girl (Madelaine) from daycare..... I will maybe write another blog this evening if my headach gets better if not i will its not like anyone is reading anyways!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment